Recent Outfits

I'm not going to lie, I pretty much wear my GAP maternity skinnies everyday.  I was starting to get back into wearing dresses and then another cold front hit and I just gave up. These days, I just wear what's comfortable (and warm!) and these pants have made dressing for pregnancy easy.  They go with almost everything, they fit great and they're super comfy. I've been wearing them since second tri and couldn't rave more about them.  They're not as fun and exciting as a brightly colored or printed skirt, but they get the job done and with just two months left in my pregnancy, buying maternity clothes isn't high on my priority list (though I'd love these pants in pretty much every color, they aren't available). 

These are a few of my recent outfits:

GAP pants, Kate Spade shoes, Liz Lange for Target maternity tank, Aritzia blazer
 Forever 21 necklace (I extended the length with another chain)

GAP pants, Tory Burch Reva flats, Old Navy chambray shirt (in tall), 
Artizia blazer, T&J designs necklace (c/o)

GAP pants, Zara flats, Forever 21 v-neck tee, Banana Republic cardigan, 
Stella & Dot necklace (c/o)


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment