91 Degrees

...is what the temperature reader in my car said when I was driving home from work.  I've been wishing for warmer weather, so I certainly got what I asked for!

I know I've been a horrible style blogger lately and I truly apologize to those of you who come to my blog just for that content. I know not all of my readers are interested in following my pregnancy updates and you're really here just to see the outfits---so I'm trying to get back on track with them now that we have more daylight to work with and my husband can snap some quick shots when I get home from work (thank you, H!)

Needless to say, today's outfit was not the best choice for a 91 degree day.  Fortunately the heat wave didn't hit me until I left work for the day.

Blazer- Gibson (similar)
Pants- GAP really skinny maternity (buy here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (similar, nearly identical for $25)
Necklace- Banana Republic (similar)


After we snapped my outfit photos we took Lulu for a nice long walk---I haven't worn shorts in 6 months so it was fun to see how big my belly was wearing something so fitted!

(The tank is from Love Culture, Shorts- Lululemon and the shoes are TOMS)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will keep up with my outfit photos.  I remember before I got pregnant that I really wanted to document my pregnancy style and that all fell by the wayside, especially in first trimester when I was sick most nights and really exhausted.  Now that my belly is getting really big, it's interesting to see how my clothes fit (or don't anymore haha). Either way, I'm enjoying dressing my pregnant body.

Wishing everyone a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment