Holiday Cheer

We shot our Christmas card photos today. We originally had a professional session scheduled but due to the weather and fear it was going to be freezing and raining, our photographer decided it wasn't the best time to shoot outdoors and we agreed (we had a little park where we were going to shoot them).

It didn't end up raining, but we still wanted some new family photos for our Christmas card. My in-laws ended up coming over to take some family shots and we took some of Harper individually as well.  It was actually really fun and we liked the way the photos turned out. I will share my card in an upcoming post (I am using tinyprints.com, the same site we used for our birth announcements).

Here are a few fun shots we took. We might have someone edit the ones we end up using on the card as they could use some improvements with the lighting and color balance, and lord knows I don't have photoshop and certainly don't know how to use it. But overall I think they are great for photos we took at home. These were taken with my Canon Rebel t2i.
Hope you had a happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment