The Bow Back Dress & Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July to all of my readers!  We are off to spend a day at the country club with my in-laws!  It will be nice to get some reading done at the pool---and no worries, I'm drenched in sunscreen!

I'm still over-the-moon about the bow-back dress I scored at J.Crew last weekend on mega-sale, so I was excited to wear it this week.

I kept it simple and clean with nude wedges and a navy blazer---but I did take a few shots of the back so y'all could see how sweet that little bow detail is.









Dress- J.Crew (buy it here, on sale, similar, under $50)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (
buy them here, similar)
Necklace- Banana Republic
Blazer- Aritzia (
similar, under $30)
Bag- Kate Spade (
buy it in white)
Lulu- priceless ;)

Do you own a perfect white dress? Share below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment