Neon for Brunch

The weather in Houston continues to be what can only be described as "scorching hot." It was so hot this past Sunday that I nearly couldn't drink my coffee while we were at brunch.  We went to Tiny Boxwoods because my H had never been.

My first experience there was excellent---the line was long but things moved quickly. This time around, it was a disaster.  We waited in line for about 45 minutes just to order and without caffeine in my system, every little thing was bothering me. Like that the coffee ran out just as I just as I was filling my cup and that people were putting their purses on chairs when the restaurant was packed.  If the food wasn't so incredible and the atmosphere wasn't so pretty, I don't think I'd go back.  I had the ham and cheese kolache and a banana and nutella muffin. It was delicious.



(clearly taken after I had some coffee, hence the smile)


Thankfully, my neon pink dress was a stark contrast to the mood I was in that morning (I get pretty cranky without some caffeine in my system).


Sandals- Steve Madden
Neckace- Regina Pierallini (similar, love this!)
Hat- Ann Taylor outlet (similar; similar)


Houston ladies--what are your favorite brunch places!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment