Double Take

I had a work-related event to attend after regular office hours Friday evening, so there was no "casual Friday" for me (I don't really remember the last time I had a casual Friday recently,come to think of it).

I decided to re-wear my J.Crew Lucille dress in the emerald color again. I can already tell this dress is going to be one that is re-worn over and over. Even though it's not a classic LBD, the silhouette is very classic and the bright Kelly green color is about as timeless as it gets.




Dress- J.Crew (buy it here, on sale)
Jacket- LC by Lauren Conrad (old,
similar style here and here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Necklace- Regina Pierallini (
another cute option, love this one too!)

 
What dress in your closet do you find is a favorite go-to? Is it a classic LBD or something bright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment