Black on Black

I don't know what got into me this morning. Maybe it's the fact that I saw a personal trainer at my new gym on Sunday and realized that I am not as in shape as I thought I was (and can barely walk today)....and maybe it's that I need to curb my sugar addiction... or maybe it's because it was gloomy out...but I decided to wear all black. GASP! It's like I'm taking this blog back to 2009.

It's nice to switch it up sometimes though and I can never quite get enough of a great polka-dot top.




Top- Club Monaco (old, another option; and another)
Skirt- J.Crew (
buy it here)
Necklace- Forever 21 (old,
similar; another option)
Shoes- Zara

Do you wear black in the summertime? Let me know in the comments below!


PSSSTTT- Houston Gals & Brides to Be---You're Invited!


0 comments:

Post a Comment