Shorts That Go the Distance

My bright purple J.Crew chino shorts are arguably one of my best summer purchases. They're comfy, versatile and fun.  So fun, that I seem to live in them on weekends.  Today was no exception. I met with Magen, Monica and Mishelle (whoa, that's a whole lotta "Ms") for brunch at Tiny Boxwoods. If you haven't been there, it's amazing! I had the chipotle steak salad and their cinnamon coffee is to die for. I plan to sprinkle cinnamon in my coffee forever now. Also, the restaurant is absolutely gorgeous. Rustic meets glam meets urban garden. It truly feels like an escape from the city with it's perfectly manicured gardens and wicker chairs. Sigh. I just want to hang out there for hours (we kind of did, haha).

I chose my trusty Zara tunic to pair with my shorts, and I sweat right through that darn blouse, but it looked pretty cute. I think I would have sweat no matter what I wore though, it was THAT hot and humid here today. I was wearing workout clothes as I ran errands later in the day and the sweating continued. Ick.



 
Tunic- Zara (similar, similar)
Shorts- J.Crew (
buy them here)
Wedges- Ivanka Trump (buy them here
they are incredibly comfortable & go w/everything!)
Bag- Kate Spade (in coral)



How did you spend YOUR Sunday!?  If you're in Houston, have you been to Tiny Boxwoods?

0 comments:

Post a Comment