Emerald

Oh the J.Crew Lucille dress. We met over a month ago. We gave eachother a look.  You tempted me with your beauty, but when I looked at your price tag, my dreams of having you in my closet were shattered.

Then, last weekend, you were on sale for $99.99 plus an additional 30 % off and now, we're going steady (because let's just be honest, your original price of $168 was a little steep...not that you're not worth it...)

I picked up the very last Lucille dress at my local J.Crew and I'm so thrilled with it. I got this one in a size 6. It's not super fitted in my waist like the bow-back dress from last week, but I actually like that it's a little looser because the skirt is a little fuller.







Dress- J.Crew (on sale here!)
Blazer- Talula @ Aritzia
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Necklace- Bauble Bar princess bib in "lime" (sold out)


Did you score anything from the J.Crew sale this past weekend? Share below and I'll show the rest of my items in this weekend's haul video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment