Succulent Green

ALERT THE PRESSES!  It's official y'all, the J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in double serge cotton is just as amazing as its cozier cousin, the No. 2 Pencil skirt in double serge wool.

I have to admit I didn't think I would love the double serge cotton skirt as much as the wool---but I love it as much as the wool (and maybe more, at this point, since it's in the 90's here).


Ladies---this skirt is a must-have. I don't know how many times I can say it, but it's really the one skirt you can buy in every color (and print!) and not feel guilty about it.

Right now,
several styles are on sale. I scored this gorgeous one, in "succulent green" for $59.99 in store last week.






Shirt- Talula at Artizia
Skirt- J.Crew (
buy it here, some colors on sale!)
Necklace- Regina Pierallini
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Purse- Kate Spade


Do you own this skirt?  If so, share your love for it below.  A note on sizing, my wool skirts are a size two and this one is a four.  I went up because although the 2 fit, it was a little too snug for my liking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment