Happy 8th Birthday Lulu!

I know all of us doggie mommas say this, but it feels like only yesterday Lulu was a little puppy whose paws slipped up from underneath him on the slippery hardwood floors.  This post is a special post to wish my little ray of sunshine a happy birthday!

Lulu is my first puppy ever and I love him like a child.  Every year, we get him a cake from a local doggie bakery called Jackson's Place and we light a candle and sing and the whole shebang.  It's cheesy and completely over the top and he has no idea what's going on other than "GIVE ME THE PEANUT BUTTER NOW" but we love celebrating him like this every year.

This year, we even made the cheesiet video ever, singing to him. I know it's embarassing and silly, but I thought it would be fun to share anyway :) (oh, and excuse my lounge clothes, I totally changed into shorts and a tank when I got home from work)




Now how about some more Lulu cuteness?




Lulu says "woof!" to everyone who left a sweet birthday comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment