Mint for Dinner

Saturday night we had dinner with my in laws and my best friend (at Liberty Kitchen in the Heights, as an FYI to my local readers) and while deciding what to wear for the evening, I remembered I hadn't yet worn my minty green cotton dress from H&M. 

I love how versatile, comfortable and most of all, affordable this dress is.  My apologies in advance for the lighting of these photos, they were taken at night quickly before we left.








Dress- H&M
Blazer- Zara
Shoes- Ivanka Trump
Bag- Kate Spade
Necklace- Regina Pierallini, c/o


Candice and I shared the all-day breakfast that they serves (it's HUGE) and here we are devouring the pancakes:




 Do you own any minty pieces for spring and summer?  Share your minty finds in the comments below!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment