Henri Bendel Opens in Houston! My Wishlist

When I found out that a Henri Bendel store was opening in the Houston Galleria, I was pretty excited. I had seen the store before at Northpark Mall when we were in Dallas and I remember thinking how unique the pieces were.

After having seen the store in person, the day after the official grand opening, here are my top picks & wishlist items:


These are so stunning, especially in person, that it took every fiber of my being to just step away...far far away. I hope to get these lovelies for the next special ocassion that comes up...My H joked "Christmas is about 6 months away." LOL.






I absolutely loved the rose gold/tortoise version of this bracelet---I couldn't find it online, but this bright blue one was actually the first one I saw in the store and it is gorgeous.




I love this travel makeup case because of its bold striped pattern and also the super-deep pockets.  I actually gave my Target makeup travel bag to a friend, so I will probably purchase this one for the next time we travel. I like that has the little hanger and that it is plastic-coated so it won't get dirty.





 

I liked this little charm bracelet---the little hat box is an adorable touch and it would like great layered with other bracelets. I also think it would make a cute gift!






 

and finally, there's nothing prettier than a simple bracelet---in rose gold, of course






 
Have you ever shopped at Henri Bendel?
What are your wishlist items? Link them below!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment