Weekend Shopping: Fitting Room Photos & Haul Video

Happy Saturday everyone!  As always, I like to blog my fitting room photos as often as possible. You can watch my haul video here, or just check out the photos below! (by the way, there is a Lulu cameo in the video, so it's a cute one!)
Everything I bought today is from Zara. That store has really been impressing me lately. It has become a total go-to shopping destination for me because their clothing can be mixed in effortlessly with other brands.


(Don't mind me, I had my little socks on that I wear with my flats)

Royal blue linen blazer (the sleeve lining is a dark nude color with blue polka dots! so cute!)

I also got a pair of black pants (same as the jade ones I got last week and the shoes I am wearing in the photos above.)
....and now, I have a bone to pick with Old Navy. I get this email saying that they have a promo for 25% off online only. So I go to the store and I was going to buy two tops but then I realized it would be cheaper to buy them online.  I forgot about shipping, so it would actually be more to buy them online, even at 25% off. So now, I have to go back to the store to buy them. Ugh. But they are cute so I don't want to miss out.


and this is the other one I liked...


So yeah, Old Navy is on my list of "retailers that are annoying me" right now. Why can't they just let you use the discount in the store? So frustrating.




xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment