Stripes & Leopard

My vibrant green No.2 pencil skirt has been one of my best investments this past season. I wear it a lot because the color works with a lot of pieces in my closet.

Today I paired it with stripes and leopard because I felt like playing with mixing patterns a little bit.



Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 double serge wool
Belt- Express
Tights- Target
Top- LOFT


 
Come to think of it, I've gotten a lot of wear out of my LOFT striped top too...and speaking of re-wearing clothing---one of the things I love to see is bloggers re-wearing items in new ways---even little tweaks to an outfit give me inspiration!

Before I go---what are your favorite patterns to mix and match?

xoxo,



Veronika.

PS---if you missed my weekend shopping video, I've included it below!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment