Pinktastic & Stripes

This morning whilst exploring my closet, I decided to go a little overboard with pink (ie: wear a lot of it). I guess it was just that kind of day.

I've gotten a lot of comments on my formspring page asking me to please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop wearing tights, but honestly, my office is too cold for me to go without them, so my advance apologies to all those who are suffering through these outfits-with-tights posts. I usually wear tights until spring/summer when it's consistently in the 80's...and then I use a heating pad in my office all summer to fight off the A/C.

So anyway, back to the pink explosion that was today's outfit:


Top- J.Crew (buy it here)
Necklace- Banana Republic
Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 (buy it here, on sale!)
Belt- J.Crew (NLA)
Shoes- Aldo (old)
xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment