Gloomy Day Attire

Did you ever think I would wear other shoes? I've finally come to terms with the fact that my Kate Spades need a little TLC over at the shoe doctor (they have tiny little rips on the sides, shockingly, since I complained about the same issue with my Jessica Simpson heels). I got the Kate Spade pumps for about $40 at the outlet, so I think it's worth spending a little to have them repaired.

It was super gloomy this morning (as you can tell in my photos) and I wasn't feeling like getting into my brights, so I opted for black with texture---a cropped lace top with a fun punch of leopard. Because this top is cropped, I always wear it untucked because tucking it on on my miles-long torso is mission impossible.

I think wearing it untucked is kind of fun when it's belted. What do you think?

Top- Zara (worn w/ Target tank underneath)
Skirt- J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in double serge wool (buy it here) (similar)
Tights- Target
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (buy them here in a gorgeous black/cream combo!)
Belt- Express

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment