KONY 2012

I have seen the KONY 2012 video posted on a lot of blogs, but I am posting it here because everyone has a responsibility to spread the word about this tragic injustice.

A couple of years ago, I was fortunate to work on an unrelated project with a local filmmaker, Andy Krakower, who produced and directed the documentary "The Children's War." I went to his premiere a couple of years ago and I remember sitting in the theater wondering how on earth something like this could be happening in our world.  Words just cannot express how you feel when you view a documentary like his.

Then, today, I saw the KONY 2012 video like millions of others, and I felt compelled to share it here as well because the more people who see this---the more people will be aware that this is happening and be motivated and compelled to help.

Please watch this video and find out what you can to do help too---and most importantly, please share it so that even more awareness and advocacy arises from that.




xoxo,

Veronika.

(thanks to Jen @MadebyGirl for this photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment