The Tucked-In Tunic

A couple of weeks ago, I showed a tunic I bought at Zara and I mentioned in my video that I had planned to also try it out as a blouse.

Here's how it turned out---someone mentioned I could also try wearing it backwards which is what I'm going to try the next time I wear it! Fortunately, though it has a keyhole top, it does not show any cleavage (which you want to 100% avoid in an office setting).

 

Tunic (worn as top)- Zara
Tights- Target
Shoes- Kate Spade
Skirt- J.Crew



And yes, I am SO sick of those shoes. I mean I love them, but I wear them all.the.time. I think it's because other shoes I have feel weird with tights. Since I live in a warm climate, I have a lot of open toe heels and heels that have straps at the back/are backless and it feels odd to wear tights with them. So yeah, lots of new shoes are on the to-do list.

What kind of shoes do you like to wear with tights?

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment