Weekend Shopping: Forever 21 Grand Opening @ Baybrook Mall

Today Candice and I drove about 30 minutes or so to go to the grand opening of the new Forever 21 at Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, Texas. I had never been to this mall so I didn't know what to expect.  The Forever 21 that just opened there is the biggest one I have ever seen/shopped at. It's incredible. They have so much stock that it actually took us 2 hours to collect everything we wanted to try on, wait in the massive fitting room lines and check out.  It was worth it though, we both got some great items!

When we first got there, there was a line going down the entire front and side of the building.  Someone had mistakenly told people that the first 400 people in line all got $200 gift cards. Yeah right!  The promo email said some gift cards could be valued at up to $210, not that they were all worth that much. I felt bad for the people who were there a long time...some had waited since 5 p.m. on Friday because they must have thought it was $200. 

Candice and I waited until 11 so that we didn't have to wait in a line to get into the actual store.  Here's what the side of the building looked like when we got there at 9:20 a.m.

Like I said, this store had some of the best stock I've seen- just the sheer amount was awesome.  They had the store divided into all kinds of different sections, it was really organized and an easy shopping experience.  Aside from the long waits for the fitting room and checkout, which is to be expected on a grand opening day, it was great.  Here's what I got:
and Candice...


Hehe...just kidding!  Those are all of the items we took into the fitting room though...I swear we thought our arms were going to break from how heavy it all was.

Here's what I really got:











And this is what I found when I came home...awww.................

What did you buy this weekend? Did anyone else go to this F21 opening?

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment