Tucker for Target: Halo Print Camisole Dress (OOTD)

I had such a busy day today...but I love those days because I always feel like I get so much accomplished!

I wore my new Tucker for Target Camisole Dress in Halo Print:





I think this line hasn't been as popular as some of their other designer lines and for good reason. A lot of the pieces didn't appeal to me. For some reason though, I love this dress. The color combo and print are unique and it just felt comfortable all day.  I would say it's perfect for work.  If you're tall like me, you'll appreciate the length.

I usually get one or two items from a Target designer collaboration.  I skipped out on Liberty of London (the clothes just didn't do it for me, but I did get a picture frame.) I loved the Rodarte collection and the Jean Paul Gaultier collection. I would say this collection isn't great, but there are a few good items.  Obviously everyone's tastes are totally different, but that's my opinion based on what I saw in the store on Sunday.

I hope everyone has a great night and happy tomorrow :)  I'm going to head to my Pilates class in a little while and although I'm still sore from Saturday, I'm going to try and power through it and get back on track.

I'm going to test out the new Lulu Lemon tights tonight too!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I used the L'Oreal Lash Serum last night...no thoughts about it yet...but I did snap a pic of my lashes (because uh, I guess I think results happen overnight...I'm a very impatient person!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment