Review: LuluLemon Wunder Under Pintuck Tights

Happy Friday everyone!  I ended my Friday night right with a Power Pilates class.  Afterward, the husband and I ordered yummy Mexican food and I ate lots of guacamole...and then Skittles for dessert. I am obsessed with guacamole. I used to think it was disgusting because of the color and then I had some avocado in my tortilla soup one day and fell in love. It took me awhile to try avocado guacamole-style, but now I'm addicted.

I promised I'd post pictures and a review of the LuluLemon tights I bought last weekend. I've been wearing them to classes all week and I LOVE them!

They are the Special Edition Wunder Under Pintuck retailing for $78.00. This is what they look like:

Like all LuluLemon pants I've worn, these are so comfy, durable, feel great on and are flattering on the body. I don't know how they do it, but they do.  It's incredible. Their fabric is unlike any other workout lines I've tried. There's just something about it. The special edition pintuck ones have this cute pintuck pattern at the bottom of the leg part and it gives them a bit of a feminine flare and some texture.

I worked for LuluLemon when I was in college over the holidays and they have a very cool corporate culture and really encourage their employees to be fit and healthy and follow the brand's lifestyle which I think is great.  It was so awesome to get the discount too!

What are your favorite workout clothes?  I always like to wear cute gym clothes because it motivates me to look cute while getting fit.  I know a lot of women think it's silly to care about wearing cute clothes to work out, but I say if it makes you feel good and motivated then do it!

Tomorrow Candice and I are going to do a little shopping and maybe check out a new Forever 21 that's opening.  We'll see...but I'm sure I'll have a post up later tomorrow.

xoxo,
Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment