Cardio Fail & An OOTD

I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE! Yes, that deserved to be in all caps.  I was all confident about my fitness since starting Pilates again, but my utter and total lack of endurance has made cardio extra hellish for me.  I tried to use my elliptical today and made it to just about 15 minutes before I thought I'd literally plop over and collapse.  I did some strength stuff after that (thank goodness for YouTube videos on the iPhone) but I didn't get the greatest workout since I could barely breathe.

I guess it's going to take some time to get into the swing of things when it comes to cardio.  It's always my least favorite part of working out. I'd rather do twice the strength training and NO cardio at all if it would get me the same results.

So basically today's realization was that no matter how many crunches and other awesome pilates moves I can do, I am clearly out of shape since I got winded after two minutes of being on the elliptical. Phew.

I was feeling uninspired today so I wore pants. I always wear pants when I have one of those "I don't feel like dressing up" kind of days.  I did wear my new top from Forever 21 though and I love the neckline on this one. So pretty!
 
Top-Forever 21
Pants- Express
Shoes- Aldo
Sweater- White House Black Market

Does anyone else have a hard time with cardio like I do?  What are some tips to make it easier? Please share them in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment