Happy Friday + Pretty Girl Ruffle Onesies from Happiness Lives Here!

I have been absolutely smitten with Etsy for a long time. I've purchased things for our wedding, for our home and personalized items. In fact, I almost always go to Etsy first when I'm looking for something for Harper. I just find that the designs offered on Etsy are more unique and modern than you'd find on conventional websites and in typical baby stores and boutiques.

I really love to support Etsy businesses because a lot of the women running them are moms who are helping to support their families. It's really inspiring how successful some of the businesses have become.

Sometimes my readers contact me about checking out their Etsy shops and if I like what I see I always want to help promote their businesses.

Jackie has a shop called Happiness Lives Here and she makes adorable anthropologie-esque little onesie dresses with layered ruffle aprons for baby girls. She also makes hair bows and other cute baby items.
(Harper checking out her outfit- 
her leggings are from Baby Gap and her headband is from Pretty Little Elm)

...and here is another one of her designs with an adorable pink polka dot giraffe!
Jackie is offering 10% off of your order on anything in her shop---just use the code HARPER at checkout! How cute is this Halloween design? Simply adorable! I'm also loving this scalloped cream bow, this pink headband and this adorable floral headband.

Before I go, thanks for all of the well-wishes many of you have sent. I have been home since Wednesday afternoon. I came down with a really brutal stomach virus and then this morning I saw my doctor because I also came down with a really painful sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics now and praying things start to feel better soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment