Halloween At Home

Harper is too young right now to notice or care that we decorate for holidays, but I've always loved to add a holiday touch to our home and as Harper grows I want every holiday to look and feel festive (because that's part of the fun!)

Here are a few touches I've added to our home's decor for Halloween. I'd still like to get a few more things!
Halloween straws and glitter pumpkin- Michael's Arts & Crafts
Halloween kitchen towels- Target /// Striped hand towel w/tassels- West Elm
DIY Pom-Pom Garland- supplies from Michael's Arts & Crafts (just use a glue gun to apply pom poms, one by one to twine)
Silver pumpkin (comes with lightbulb for inside)- Marshalls Home Goods
Faux pumpkins- both from Michael's Arts & Crafts
DIY bulb garland- supplies from Michael's Arts & Crafts- simply use twine to secure each bulb in place with a knot.
DIY garlands- I used this Martha Stewart hole punch tool to create perfect holes in my scrapbooking paper which I cut into little triangles to make a garland.  I used twine to affix them all together into a string garland. So simple and doesn't take a lot of time. The square garland was from a scrapbooking kit and they were all pre-cut so I just made the holes in them.

I hope you enjoyed some of our Halloween decor. Do you decorate each holiday? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment