Two Month Favorites!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 

It's hard to believe how quickly time is passing by. The other day I was going through my iPhone camera roll just marveling at how tiny Harper was when she was born and today I look over to see my beautiful, growing girl.  Below is a list of items I've been loving for Harper lately...

Aiden & Anais Bibs
I don't think a better bib exists!  Things I love about them---super soft material, gorgeous colors and designs, they're are super large and they have snap closures instead of velcro. These bibs are the perfect size and can deal with a lot of spit up. The softness makes them easy to use to wipe your baby's face/mouth during feedings. I also love that they come in both the muslin and bamboo fabrics.

Dr. Brown's 4 oz Bottles
Thank you Dr. Brown! Harper has been having major gas issues and these bottles seem to help a bit. She also seems to like the nipple on them. The bottles are designed to eliminate air bubbles in milk and formula and avoid nipple collapse so that the milk flows more like it would from the breast.

Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing
Now that Harper has better head control, we've been using her swing and she loves it. She is happy in it whether she's awake or sleeping (sometimes it lulls her to sleep).  I also like that it plays music. We only use it on the lowest speed so far. I love that I can put her in there and get things done around the house while she naps.

Pottery Barn Kids Hooded Towels
Not only are these towels absolutely adorable, but they are great for when baby gets out of the bath because you just wrap them like a little burrito and cuddle them as they look like an adorable little baby animal. Precious.

Seventh Generation Bottle & Dish Soap
I was looking for a soap I could wash baby bottles and pumping parts with and I've always trusted the Seventh Generation brand because they're known for having more natural products. This dish/bottle soap is awesome, rinses clean and feels gentle/doesn't have a heavy scent.

Skip Hop Activity Gym/Mat
Harper is getting better with her tummy time and we use this play mat s few times a day. I love that it comes with a mini half-moon pillow to help prop baby and the colors are fun and vibrant. I think this mat will be great as she's older too as there are so many textures and "touch and feel" items.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
Sometimes I have a random letdown before I'm due to pump again so these nursing pads have been a savior for my clothing. I mean really, I'm just wearing v-neck tees around the house all day, but it's one less thing to worry about and it helps keep the nipple area dry which is important. I also plan to use these when I return to work.

Little Tummy's Gas Relief Drops
Poor Harper has been having some gas issues. It's the only thing that really makes her scream and it breaks.my.heart. I started to use these gas drops and they seem to help clam her tummy a bit.

Changing Pad Liners
Absolutely essential so you don't have to constantly wash you changing pad cover. I go through so many of these, baby diapers are...complex. Haha.

Lamaze's Jacques the Peacock
This was recommended by Jessica in her monthly favorites and Harper loves it. The back side has black and white patterns and she likes to look at it. She also recently started swatting at it.


What were some of your essentials for months 3 and 4? I'd love to hear your feedback so I can get the items I may not have already for the next couple of months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment