Sunday Brunch...

Today I attended a special brunch hosted by Angeli from Six Twenty, a new website that's the ultimate destination for designer quality essentials without the middleman mark-up. Six Twenty offers a carefully crafted selection of women’s basics, featuring high quality, chic essentials, available year-round. 

It was the first time I had seen a lot of the girls from our brunch group in quite some time so it was fun to get together and catch up over delicious food.

I ended up wearing my GAP skinnies with a top I discovered on Andee's blog, the The HONEYBEE. Andee has such a great eye for finds at Forever 21 so when she posted a photo of this top I knew I had to order it!

I layered it over a tank and paired it with some necklaces and wedges. Being at home with Harper and wearing flip-flops or just having bare feet all day has seriously affected my ability to maneuver around in heels. I almost tripped/fell/toppled over several times today. Oh boy. I think I need to practice. Maybe it was just the wedges though, I tend to do better with pumps.


Top- Forever 21, nla, similar, similar |  Jeans- GAP always skinny | Necklace- J.Crew Sunflower Necklace | Necklace- Tiffany & Co. | Tank- Gilly Hicks, similar
Bag- LV Neverfull GM

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Before I go, if you're local, check out the White Hot event my friend Magen is producing on August 3rd!



0 comments:

Post a Comment