1 Month Favorites!

The first month of baby's life is full of learning--- your baby's cues, a new routine and so much more. I thought about the products we've most loved during the first month of Harper's life and below are some of my favorites. You can also check out my first weeks baby essentials post for more baby must-haves!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Eliza Nylon Diaper Bag
I love this diaper bag because it's roomy, doesn't look like a traditional diaper bag and is made of easy-to-clean material. I also love all of the pockets because it makes it easy to organize. The best part is that it can be used for travel or as a gym bag when you no longer need to use it for your baby.

BabyLegs
I purchased BabyLegs to keep Harper warm in our house during the summer when our AC is blasting because it's 100 degrees outside. BabyLegs allow me to dress her in a onesie and keep her warm while simultaneously making diaper changes easy.

Puj Flyte Tub
One of the best newborn inventions ever, this foam tub fits right into your sink and folds up for easy storage. A must-have for new parents, especially if you are short on space or just want a lightweight, easy-to-use product. Harper loves baths in her Puj tub!

J.Crew Vintage V-Neck Tees
I got these during the store's 30% off promo and I pretty much live in them while I'm at home on leave. They are soft, comfortable and easy to nurse in.

Woombie
Otherwise known as the "magical baby sleeping device" in our house, the Woombie is unlike any other swaddler. Your baby's arms (and legs) cannot escape from this. We prefer it to the Miracle Blanket and the Halo Sleep Sack because she can get her arms out of both of those.  I love that it comes in cute patterns and it's so easy to use and makes nighttime diaper changes easier than ever. You just unzip ONLY the bottom portion of the Woombie and baby stays swaddled while you change her.  Mommas-to-be, add this to your registry!

Burts Bees Baby Wash
I purchased this a week ago and have really enjoyed using it when we bathe Harper. It smells like Honey and it's a really natural product.

MAM pacifiers
At first, Harper didn't seem to show a preference for any one pacifier, but in the past couple of weeks, she has made her wishes very clear- it's the MAM or nothing!  She used to take Avent pacifiers and the Soothies, but she now prefers the MAM pacifiers and makes a "what the heck is this" face when we try to give her another brand.  

Mustela Newborn Starter Kit
I got this kit at one of my baby showers and absolutely love it!  I love the foaming hair wash, body wash and diaper rash cream.  Mustela products are wonderful and I even used their stretch mark cream during pregnancy.

Triple Paste
At about 3 weeks old, Harper started to get a bit of a diaper rash because she has a lot of dirty diapers. I change them right away, but she goes constantly so it's important to use diaper cream to create a barrier for her sensitive skin.

What were your must-have baby items during the first month? Share your faves in the comments below!  

I also have to give a shout-out to Jessica from the blog Little Baby Garvin (she has an adorable daughter also named Harper!)  Her registry must-haves lists helped me select a lot of the baby items we use. I encourage you to check out the archives of some of your favorite mommy bloggers to help build your registry if you are expecting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment