The White Pant

I don't recall the last time I owned white pants (I returned the ones I got at Zara a couple of months ago because of fit issues) so when a co-worker recommended GAP's modern boot pants to me, I jumped at the chance to buy them at 30% off when GAP was running a promo a few weeks ago.

A word of warning---these stretch like crazy as you wear them.  I got a size 4 Tall---they fit great at the waist/hips but the legs do get baggy throughout the day. I'm going to blast them in the dryer when I wash them and see what happens. I do love the fit overall though and they're a great alternative to black, navy and gray dress pants for summer office wear.


 





Sweater- J.Crew Tippi Linen in "neon rose"
(buy it here, on sale!)
Pants- GAP Modern Boot (buy them here)
Bag- Kate Spade
Wedges- Michael Kors
Necklace- Regina Pierallini


Do you wear white pants in the summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment