And the Award Goes To...

On Thursday night, we attended the PRSA Awards so I wanted to wear a dress to the event. This is the second time I wore my Ann Taylor watercolor dress, and this time, I paired it with my bright green Zara blazer.

This blazer has been such a wonderful investment for me. I'm really finding that it works well with a lot of my tops and dresses. Speaking of Zara, the store is having their annual sale right now. I went after work tonight and it was a cluster in there. I didn't feel like waiting in line for the fitting rooms and I didn't see anything I absolutely had to have so I left Zara-less.

Now, back to the outfit:









Dress- Ann Taylor; Blazer- Zara; Necklace- Regina Pierallini;
Earrings- Kendra Scott; Shoes- Ivanka Trump


Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment