Snakeskin for Summer

I usually eat my lunch at my desk during the work week, but today I had lunch with some of my fellow fashion bloggers Annina, Linley and Nina.  We went to Tiny's no. 5 in West U and I had an incredible steak salad.

I wore this Presley Skye dress that I got at Nordstrom months ago. I've worn it before but haven't featured it on the blog until today (you probably saw my colorful leopard-print one in a previous post).  I love how the snakeskin pattern is summerized with the bright colors on the dress.







Dress- Presley Skye (Nordstrom); Shoes- Nine West;
Blazer- Zara; Necklace- Banana Republic

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm writing this post after our trial CrossFit workout, so as you might imagine, I'm pretty tired and weak feeling.  If you've ever done CrossFit, I would love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment