Weekend Shopping: Haul Video #2

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!  I did a little returning/shopping today and thought I'd make a quick 10-minute video with my finds. I returned the Benefit "They're Real" mascara and two shirts I got on sale at Abercombie & Fitch last week. Once in awhile I buy something, try it on at home and it's a no-go or I just don't love it enough to keep it.  Always keep your receipts ladies!

I used my in-law's video camera for this one and I think the lighting is a lot better and my head isn't cut off, which is a bonus. As I was filming, I realized that because I was in a room with no window coverings, it would be hilarious if someone walked by and saw me talking to myself and holding things up like a weirdo. Maybe they know about haul videos and wouldn't even take a second glance...but that is unlikely. 

Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!!!



xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- while uploading my video, I got a notice from YouTube telling me I can now upload videos longer than 15 minutes which is great because now I won't have to stress about finishing at exactly under 10 minutes.


Featured products in my video:




0 comments:

Post a Comment