OOTD: First Day of Fall Brights

I hate being all "OMG I love my outfit" because really, it's kind of annoying to say that about yourself...but I really can't help myself because I LOVE this outfit.

I have to admit, for the last few weeks, dressing myself hasn't been fun (note the lack of outfit posts) because getting settled into the house took the energy out of me and I kind of just dressed in whatever was easy (ie: black dresses) for a few weeks. Black outfits always look good, are comfortable and appropriate for most situations.

Today's outfit is the first one I've worn in the last month where I really felt thrilled to be wearing it.  Let's hope this leads to more inspired outfits as we get into fall...
my apologies for the messy bed
(the photo above was taken at the United Way Women's Initiative
luncheon I attended this afternoon)

Top- Ann Taylor
Skirt- J. Crew (buy it here, size down!)
Belt- J.Crew
Cardigan- Zara
Shoes- Kate Spade

Sometimes, all it takes is one great outfit to inspire you to want to create even more (okay, and maybe a super great hair day, too).

What is everyone up to this weekend? Do you have a go-to outfit that always makes you feel great?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS---I think I need to buy that skirt in every color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment