Toronto Friends Visit Houston!

Even though the month of August was extremely stressful for me, as I mentioned in my last post, I was overjoyed that my lovely Canadian friends Heather and Ashley surprised me a few months ago with an email telling me they wanted to visit me here in Houston September first.

That's right, my friends, these gals flew in the day after we moved into the new house (maybe that's why I was so motivated to unpack!)

It was so wonderful to spend five days with my wonderful friends---and it's the first time we've all been together since we all became married women---kind of a special little milestone for us!

We had a blast in Houston---did a little shopping (okay, so maybe a lot), went out to eat a little (okay, a lot on that one too), went to the aquarium and saw a movie. It was nice to have six days off in a row from work, I really needed it.

Heather and Ashley are just such positive people---they radiate awesomeness! I feel very lucky to have them in my life.  I thought I'd share some photos of our adventures with you ladies before I get back to regular blogging.

Our first day together:


@ Dylan's Candy Bar:
 
The girls were stunned at all of the sales and pricing in general here! @ Nine West:

 
The day we spent at the pool (where I was an idiot and got a sunburn)


At Kung Fu Bar with the girls and Candice!  (before we left the house)

 
Towards the end of the night...Candice and I found confetti
and decided we needed some facial decor...

The next day at the Houston Aquarium:

 

Thanks for reading!  I get internet on September 14th (crossing my fingers, please AT&T!!!) so I should be back to a regular connection then :)

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I am going to wait and just do a haul video for everything I've bought in the last couple of weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment