Latest Shopping Finds

Hello ladies!  Before I get into this post, know that it doesn't include absolutely everything I've purchased lately...but it's everything I remembered to include.  Warning---this post will be extremely picture-heavy! Hope you enjoy my latest finds!

First up, the deal of all deals---I got this gorgeous BCBG dress (I call it a "Kate Middleton Dress") for a whopping $37.  It was originally under $200 and I got it at the outlet so it was the sale price plus 50% off of that.  BCBG almost never does 50% off last listed price so this was a huge score!
 

Hot pink belt from the J.Crew Outlet for $15:

 
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress from MYHABIT.com (Amazon's daily designer deal site)  www.myhabit.com, I love it!  This dress was originally $350 and I got it for $75.
 
Colorful printed scarf from Forever 21

 
Origins Zero Oil Moisturizer---I am really loving this. It keeps me matte for hours and hours. I typically use this if it's really hot or humid or if I have an after-work even and want to stay shine free!

 
My Holy Grail Elnett hairspray---I like the one with the UV shield

 
I have read rave reviews on Oribe's "Royal Blowout" product and my salon carries the line so one thing lead to another and I couldn't resist. Verdict: makes hair soft, shiny, manageable, blow dries faster and easier.
I highly recommend it. So pricey, but worth the splurge.

 
Forever 21 shirt--- $13.50---such a great deal! Looks fab on.

 
Forever 21 "Love 21" skirt, $17.50---polka dots are a huge trend for fall!

 
J. Crew No. 2 pencil skirt---another item I splurged on.  It is so gorgeous in person and the color is absolutely stunning.  Size way down on this one though. I had to go down two sizes for it to fit properly.  $120 at J.Crew (buy it here) color is "viridian green"

 
How cute are these heels from Target? I got them on sale for $25.
Will report back on comfort when I wear them!


 Cardigan from the J.Crew outlet. Was $88 and I got it for 40% off.  Really love the black and white combo on this one, don't own anything like it. Size down on this one!

 

My addiction to both light pink and dark purple nail polishes continues. I seriously need to stop but I couldn't resist OPI's "Step Right Up!" and Essie's "Carry On"

 
Forever 21 Necklaces---pretty!

 
Once I got them in the black color, I couldn't resist the turquoise "Danielle" earrings by Kendra Scott. 
They are so gorgeous and make such a statement.
I waited until the site had a 20% off promotion and got them then!


These photos are actually from today---the black skirt is a new one from Forever 21! Couldn't believe it was just $17.50---it is so soft and comfortable and the fit is lovely. Size down one on this skirt.


The jacket and dress below are both from Zara (LOVE that store!)
A pink blazer adds a little punch to my work outfits!




New iPhone case from Amazon.com (it's by Cath Kidston)



...and lastly, something I DID NOT buy---this skirt from Zara.
I actually really loved it but the small was a tad bit too small for my liking and the medium was too large.
I wanted to wear it to work and it was just a little too sexy with the zipper on it. It's really cute though!




Well, that was a ton of photos! Hope you enjoyed my latest shopping adventures. As I mentioned in a previous post---I have internet now so blogging is resuming to normal. Thanks for your patience once again and looking forward to reading your comments!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment