The Perfect Flip Flop

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The sweltering heat in Houston has made it nearly impossible to leave the house wearing anything other than shorts, a tee and a pair of flip flops. 

So I was excited when I was approached by Hari Mari, a company that makes flip flops using high-grade recyclable rubber and foam, so they can enjoy a long life beyond the time spent on your feet.  Best of all? These flip flops support a wonderful cause---Hari Mari is a committed partner in supporting children battling pediatric cancer, giving $3 for every pair sold to help families-in-need pay for expensive medical treatments, medicines and hospital costs.


I chose the mint green pair and they arrived in a fun box with a reusable bag. I always use bags like this for my groceries instead of plastic---not only do they fit more than plastic bags but they are better for the environment.

(I wear them a ton, so you can already see my foot imprints in them!)

Here they are on one of the Hari Mari models:
...and on me, with Harper by my side!
Tee- J.Crew |  Shorts- Lululemon | Necklaces- Tiffany & Co/J.Crew
Flip Flops- Hari Mari


I've literally been wearing these absolutely everywhere. At home, to the store, out for lunch...there's no place I won't wear them (except to the office, obviously).

Hari Mari has been awesome enough to offer a 15% discount to my readers with the code BLUSHING (all caps) from today through August 13th. If you end up getting them, I hope you love them as much as I do! By the way---if you are between sizes, order up because they do fit on the smaller side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment