A Posh Party

Last Thursday night, I slipped into my trusty Parker dress and put on a pair of heels I had never worn before and when all was said and done I looked in the mirror and was all "who is THIS girl?" It was a funny feeling getting all dressed up after months of wearing nothing but comfy shorts, tees and flip flops (hello maternity leave!)


The occasion was a Posh Party, hosted by Poshmark and co-hosted by Brooke, Meghan, Lynne and myself.
I styled my hair in classic, loose waves using a 1.5 inch Hot Tools curling iron
Dress- Parker (similar, similar, similar, love this too) |  Shoes- Steven by Steve Madden (or here) | Necklace- GroopDealz.com 
Bethany and me
I have been asked a lot if I will resume doing blog sales---and the answer is that now you can shop my closet any day of the week on Poshmark!  It's much easier for me to use from an administrative standpoint because the shipping labels are sent right to me and then I don't have to go to the post office and wait in line with tons of packages and spend 30 minutes getting separate mailing labels for everything. Now that Poshmark has made it so easy for me, I've decided I will reguarly list items for sale to go to a better home :)

You can shop my closet on the Poshmark app (my username is "veronikasblush") or on the poshmark website, here.


Wishing you a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment