Sunday Brunch...

Today Kevin, Harper and I met one of my best friends Candice for a birthday brunch at one of our favorite spots, Backstreet Cafe.

Harper wore her adorable little romper from Target---in a six month size---what's up with the sizing there? LOL. I think she will outgrow it pretty soon so I plan to turn it into a little tank top when the buttons can't snap on the bottom anymore because the print is just too cute. 
I wore my new necklace that came in from VeryJane.com today and I absolutely love it!  It's decent quality stuff for the price and it beats paying J.Crew prices for basically the exact same pieces.
Harper falling asleep with auntie Candice---I love how their hair matches! I keep telling her everyone probably thinks Harper is her baby.
When we got home, Harper just wanted to snuggle...with daddy...
Hope your Sunday was as lovely as ours!  I'm about to tackle some home organizing because ever since Harper was born things have been a little all over the place...

0 comments:

Post a Comment