Baby Girl Style from Joules USA (adorableness within!)

I was contacted recently by a company called Joules to check out their baby clothes. As soon as I clicked the link to check out their selections for baby girls, I swooned over the entire collection. The company, based out of the UK, has the most adorable outfits for little girls---I picked items from both the rose blossom collection and the pony collection.  Their baby boy items are equally cute! Scroll to the bottom of this post for a 20% discount code on joulesusa.com!

I ordred size 6-9 months since the pieces I picked for Harper will be great for fall and winter (they don't fit her just yet- the sizes seem to run on the larger side, even for 6-9 months, just FYI for anyone placing an order). The fabrics are super high-quality and I was really impressed with the thickness of the fabric when I first opened the package and unwrapped each item. This is good stuff, y'all.

One item Harper can wear now is this adorable rose blossom bib.  This baby spits up, drools and can be a messy eater so bibs are essential.  I like that this bib is smaller because it's really cute for going out and it adds a fun pop of color and pattern to any outfit.

My husband took this set of shots and I love how they turned out!
 Here are the Joules baby pieces I selected for Harper:

Baby Girls Baby Grow, Blossom Pink


Baby Girls Dress, Creme Pony


Baby Girls Lizzie Dress, Blossom Pink

...and some more shots of little Harps wearing her fave new bib:


The best part of this post, other than Harper's cuteness, is that Veronika's Blushing readers get a 20% discount code on joulesusa.com!  Just use the code BLVB at checkout. 

I can't wait for them to release a new collection so I can pick up some more pieces because the styles and prints are really unique and fun. Happy shopping and I hope you and your little one loves these pieces as much as we do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment