Guest Posting on Strawberry Swing: How Becoming a Mom Changed My Relationship with My Own

Today, I'm guest posting over on Erinn's blog Strawberry Swing and Other Things as part of her "Girl Moms" series. I was honored to be a part of it and I'm sharing a very personal post about how becoming a mom changed my relationship with my own mom.  Check it out, here.
I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented about Lulu on Instagram. During his last groom, our vet noticed his liver enzyme levels were elevated so she asked us to come back in three months to re-check them.  His levels were even higher last week so he went for an ultrasound this week. The vet thought it might be a tumor. Thank God it's not and it's treatable. He has something called Cholangitis/Cholangiopatitis Syndrome which is an inflammation of the bile duct system and liver.  He is on medication now. Fortunately he has never had any symptoms, we were only alerted to the levels because of his blood work, so we're glad they caught it and that he's not in pain.
Thank you to everyone who sent thoughts and prayers for Lulu. Hoping everyone is having a great week so far and that you all have fun labor day plans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment