Outfits Lately & A New Purchase


On Sunday I spent a couple of hours cleaning out and reorganizing my closet. Every spring and fall I rearrange it so that the warmer clothes are in the front for fall/winter and the cooler ones are in the front for spring/summer. It makes getting dressed easier and keeps things that are in-season easier to see. I also wanted to see if rearranging my closet would get me back into wearing bright colors again, since I am still sticking with mostly boring black. I love black, but I'm growing tired of it.  Once it's consistently warmer out, I know I'll get excited to break out color again.

I'm sure I'll end up cleaning it out again in the next couple of months (I'm overdue to donate some items I never wear) but this weekend was a good start.

Here are some of my most recent outfits:

Artizia shirt, Banana Republic sweater, F21 necklace, GAP maternity modern boot pants, Zara shoes

Lululemon cool racerback tank, PH8 jacket, GAP maternity really skinny pants, Zara flats


Nordstrom blouse, Nordstrom blazer by Gibson, GAP maternity pants, Zara shoes

Banana Republic dress, with and without tights

Zara Blazer, J.Crew shirt, GAP maternity pants, Tory Burch flats, Banana Republic necklace

GAP shirt, J.Crew sweater, GAP maternity pants, Zara shoes

I hardly ever shop for myself anymore. I'm trying to make it though the pregnancy buying as little as possible in terms of clothes. I have a lot of looser tops and tunics and a sweet co-worker of mine gave me some of her maternity clothes as well so hopefully I'm all set. I think once I start to grow more and more I may have limited options, but I'm trying to stretch the stuff I have as long as I can.

I did make one fun purchase recently though, a pair of nude Steven by Steven Madden heels.  I couldn't resist the bow and they will be great for spring (or as long as I can wear heels before the baby comes!)


Happy Monday and hope you have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment