Weekend Shopping & Baby's Dresser Has Arrived

We had a pretty laid back Saturday, until I decided when we got home from lunch and running errands that we were going to empty out the nursery.

Our day started off with our Restoration Hardware Baby & Child Haylan wide dresser and hutch being delivered (we got it for 20% off!).  More on that later.

Then, we went out for lunch and I suddenly had a major craving for ice cream. So we made  quick stop at Marble Slab and enjoyed the beautiful warm, sunny weather.


We also went to Target where I picked up some adorable onesies for the baby.  I was thrilled to find some mint green and purple ones!


Then we stopped in at Marshall's Home Goods where I scored some lovely baby and home decor deals.


I was able to find these gorgeous tulips, which are identical to the ones I got at Marshall's Home Goods last year for our coffee table---those these are in a different shaped vase and there are less tulips. The arrangement cost $39.99, which is a deal considering how expensive these arrangements tend to be in speciality stores. They had a lot of nice ones in store today so be sure to check out your local Marshall's Home Goods!

I also picked up two of these beautiful wall mounts.  I absolutely love that the hooks spell out LOVE.  I got one for my closet and one for the baby's room. Not sure where I will put it yet but I thought it would be sweet in her bathroom or above a bookshelf.


Finally, I picked up a beautiful dress and some onesies from Marshall's:



We are so thrilled with the dresser!  It will be perfect for the room once it's all arranged. Though it's on the pricier side (heck, it cost more than our dresser) I'm really glad we made the investment because it's a piece that doesn't scream "nursery" and will look good in a child's room and eventually in a teen's room. In fact, I joked with my H that if our daughter ever doesn't want it, I'm happy to take it for our room!  It's a beautiful piece.


One piece of nursery furniture down---three to go!  We need to order our crib and glider and possibly a bookshelf (or we may do floating shelves, I haven't decided yet) as well as a chandelier.

I can't wait to see the room come together with all of the little details! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment