Outfits Lately

Once again, my apologies some of these are so dark, but I figured it would be fun to share some outfits I've been wearing lately, even if they're just iPhone snaps.

When I wore this outfit, it was the first time someone 
at work told me they can see my bump, haha.
WHBM blazer, Club Monaco top, GAP maternity modern bootleg pants, 
Kate Spade shoes, F21 Necklace

Zara coat, J.Crew shirt, GAP maternity really skinny pants, 
Tory Burch flats, Stella & Dot necklace c/o


Zara cardigan, J.Crew blouse, Stella & Dot necklace c/o, GAP maternity pants, Zara shoes

Express blazer, F21 top, GAP maternity really skinny pants, Tory Burch flats

19 weeks, 3 days, finally a little bump!
F21 infinity scarf, Lululemon tank and leggings, 
J.Crew factory sweater, Banana Republic jacket, Hunter rain boots (high gloss)

Messy hair after errands in the rain---but I kind of like it :)


Wishing everyone a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment