"Man Care" Tools, Upgraded- A Gift for My Husband



I think I mentioned this in my Christmas post this year---but my husband and I haven't been huge on exchanging Christmas gifts for the past couple of years. He did get me a few small gifts this year and I got him a panini maker a few weeks before Christmas...but we've just preferred to buy gifts for others and sponsor some very deserving kids instead.

So when BlogHer and P&G contacted me about gifting my husband a new Braun Series 7 shaver, I jumped at the opportunity---not only because it's an awesome, high quality gift, but because he has been using a really cheap electric shaver for years and I think he is well overdue for an upgrade.

My husband is really into the latest gadgets---he has an iPad and AppleTV and all of that---but for some reason he never cared much to upgrade his man-care tools.  I think this shaver will change that once he experiences how much of closer and smoother of a shave it provides (plus, he's got sensitive skin and like most men, deals with ingrown hairs, so a better tool is a welcome addition). 

P&G is running a promotion right now for $20 off of the Braun series 7 shaver plus free shipping, so if you're looking to upgrade your man's "beauty tools" (just don't tell him I called them that) visit the P&G eStore before Jan. 24th.


I also made a really brief video to show you what the shaver looks like.  Check it out below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment