Outfits Lately

Dressing for work has been fun lately. Now that I'm showing more, it's interesting to see how different clothes drape on my body.  Fortunately I own a lot of long and looser tops, so I haven't had a hard time putting together outfits...yet...haha! Ask me 10 weeks from now how simple it is to put outfits together.

I'm still wearing a lot of black but mixing it up a couple of days a week too.  I can't wait for it to get warmer. The majority of these were taken at 21 weeks pregnant.

The Limited Blouse, J.Crew No. 2 pencil skirt, Express cardigan, Zara heels

H&M sweater coat, Zara dress, J.Crew belt, Jessica Simpson boots

Gap maternity longsleeve top, Ann Taylor sleeveless sweater, 
Regina Pierallini necklace, Tory Burch Reva flats


J.Crew blouse and sweater, GAP maternity pants, Tory Burch Reva flats

Artizia shirt, Express cardigan, F21 necklace, GAP maternity really skinny pants, Zara flats


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment