The Big News- I Got a New Job!

Today was my first day at my new job.


(Lulu is excited too!)

Whew. Okay, that was easy!  I didn't want to make the announcement until I oficially started my new position, but I am so thrilled to share this amazing news with you all.

It's always said that good things come with time and after three years of working at a PR firm, I was ready to move into a position for an organization who's mission I am passionate about and where there is plenty of room for growth.

I'm still working in public relations, but I am working for a large organization now and I couldn't be happier, because this is truly the opportunity I have prayed for for the last couple of years.

I'm so excited for a fresh start, doing something I love, working towards an incredible mission and to be part of a team of great people!

Something else I feel excited about is that I feel reinvigorated---and not just in my work life but in my personal life. I truly feel a new sense of motivation and I know that attitude will be evident even here on my blog.

I'm looking forward to feeling excited about getting ready for work everyday.  I just feel so blessed and so lucky that 2012 has been a wonderful year for me so far.

Here's to an amazing 2012 in a new place, with new opportunities and a new zest for pretty much everything!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment