Chanel Bow Sunglasses (Style 5171)

After getting my first-ever pair of glasses last year, I decided it was time to get prescription sunglasses. My prescription is very minimal, but for driving, corrective lenses really help me see more clearly.  I also have very sensitive eyes and bright sunlight makes me very uncomfortable, so coated UV lenses are a must for me.

I have always wanted a pair of Chanel sunglasses so I decided to splurge on the Chanel 5171 sunglasses with the bows on the side.  I liked the feminine touch of the bows with the classic tortoise frames.

What do you think?




For anyone local, I got these at my eye doctor, Vision Optique. They are awesome and ordered the frames for me and did the lenses.  I highly recommend Dr. Lee and her team!

Do you wear prescription sunglasses? It's amazing how crisp, clear and amplified everything is when you wear them!







xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment