Disco Disco

When I posted photos on my Facebook page of a hairstyle I created last weekend for a gala I attended, many asked how I did it.  The truth is, I have no idea. 

I didn't have a lot of time to get ready and I was on third day hair that I had curled and doused with hairspray (and dry shampoo) earlier that morning so my options were limited.

I took one of those skinny tooth combs and started to tease my hair in sections at the crown of my head.  Then, I started to pin pieces back to make a bouffant-type thing...with absolutely no strategy whatsoever. I just pinned hair in the back wherever it took to make it look good from the front.

Then I left the front pieces down and curled.  Here is how it looked:


Dress-  Marshall's
Belt- J.Crew
Shoes- Kate Spade
Bracelet- ASOS
Earrings- Kendra Scott "Danielle"
Tights- Assets by Spanx (@Target)

Here are a few fun photos from the event...I think you can tell what the theme was!




and here is close-up shot of my makeup that night:


 
I wore fake eyelashes with little crystals on them and I wore Revlon's lip butter in "cupcake" which was amazing for the evening!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment