Haul: J.Crew, Zara, Sephora, MAC, Rachel Roy, Old Navy, GAP

I had a great day today!  H and I went shopping and had dim-sum for lunch at Gigi’s (so yummy!)


I filmed a collective haul video when I got home but I wanted to share a couple of fitting room photos I took as well.


Here are the jeans I got at Zara for $35.90 (thanks to Cori for sending this link---buy them here). Mint is such a huge color trend for spring/summer and these were such a great price. They fit a lot like my beloved GAP “always skinny” jeans.


fittingroom1

Here they are with a top I tried on---I didn’t buy it because it was just too blah/loose and the back was so long that it just looked off on me:


fittingroom3


I also got this top today at J.Crew.  I love anything with hot pink and the classic stripe makes this top incredibly versatile while still having that fun pop of color.  I also want to mention how appreciative I am of the great service I always get at my local J.Crew.  The stylist there, Michelle, is awesome and always makes great suggestions on sizing and styling. This top is a medium.


fittingroom2
I also ordered the Polly popover in stripe crepe de chine (in the black and white color) online because they didn’t have it in store. I tried on the green and navy one which is gorgeous, but I felt the B&W was a little more versatile for me.




jcrew
Photo from J.Crew.com (buy this top here—I got a size 4, for reference)


I also got this pretty dress from Macys---it’s by Rachel Roy. The photo really doesn’t do it justice---the colors and print are much more striking in person.




fittingroom4
Did you buy anything this weekend? Let me know in the comments below.  If you’d like to see what else I got, you can watch my video below.









Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!


xoxo,


Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment