Jason Wu for Target- What I Bought & Fitting Room Pics

Oh My Goodness.  Ladies I am running on a few hours of sleep right now so I'm trying my best to be coherent.
I got up at 7 a.m. after working until 1 a.m. at a gala (I didn't get to bed until 2 a.m.) and headed to Target for the highly anticipated Jason Wu collection.

I got there at abut 7:35 and there was a line but it wasn't too horrible. The doors opened promptly at 8 a.m. and we ascended like (fashionable) vultures onto the four racks full of items from the collection.

I literally grabbed one of almost everything so I could try it all on to review on my blog. I bought five pieces that I am thrilled with. I'll show you those first and then I'll post what I didn't buy. I also filmed a video for my YouTube channel, you can check it out here.

The first piece was this cotton dress--- $34.99---I got a size small. I love it. I don't usually go for red but this was just too pretty to pass up!  I am also showing it in a size medium (third pic). I stuck with the small because it was more fitted and overall looked better on.


(lol at my pants---this is the medium...it was a little shapeless compared to the small)


Next up was the dress everyone grabbed off the racks with reckless abandon. The navy dress with the stripes. I got a size 6. I also tried on a 4 which fit very nice through the top but it was too short---luckily I met a nice girl in line named Natalia and I happily gave her my 4.  Dresses for all!
(that's the 4)


(the 6)

Then there was the dress with the pearls. I didn't even get this at first---it was taken but I managed to get a size 8 that someone didn't want.  It is tpp big in the waist for me, but other than that it's nice and the length is good too.  The pearl neckline is beautiful and so is the print.

(see, the 8 doesn't fit bad at all!)

Then, I got this adorable pink, black and yellow dress. It looked so short on the model online, but I got a size large and it is a great length for work! I honestly don't mind sizing up if the garment still looks great belted. I loved the pattern on this one too much not to go for it.
(see how pretty it is belted? I need to steam it because it is wrinkled!)





The last item I got was this tee. I don't even really love cats but this was adorable. I got a size medium and it was $19.99.

(too cute!)




Okay, now to the items I DID NOT get:

(this skirt was cute but it flared out too much at the hips---the shirt in the pic is from GAP)

Did you shop this collection?  What do you think of the Jason Wu for Target collection? You can see my video about the collection below!






xoxo,


Veronika.


PS- check out what other bloggers are saying about the Jason Wu for Target collection:

GloFashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment